Ramada Pigeon Forge North Titanic Museum Vacation PackageThis ultimate, PERMANENT Titanic exhibit features the world's largest collection of rare and personal artifacts. Experience authentic interiors, view a first-class suite, third-class cabin and the Captain's Bridge. Walk the Grand Staircase, sit in a lifeboat and hear real passengers' stories. Interactive adventures are around every corner, steer the ship, send an SOS message and touch an iceberg.
Personal passenger and crew stories come alive through our talented crewmembers as you explore each room in this ship-shaped adventure. This unforgettable adventure will capture the hearts of all ages as you journey back to the Edwardian era and experience life on board as an actual Titanic passenger.
"The most lavish monument to the sea's most famous disaster" - USA TODAY
We also offer discounted tickets to most other attractions and shows. Plan your Pigeon Forge, Tennessee trip now!
Our Titanic Museum Vacation Package includes
- One or More Nights in a Traditional Room
- Tickets to the Titanic Museum
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Discover the 133 Children's Stories of Titanic. World tribute to Titanic's littlest heroes, NOW OPEN
- June 29-August 10, 2013 TBA: Bruce Caplan, The Sinking of Titanic
- June 24-July 2, 2013 10 AM-5PM: Ken Rossignol, Titanic 1912
- Year 'round 2013, Behind the Scene Titanic Movie Exhibit
- June 8- June 9, 2013 10 AM-5PM: Mary Ann Whitley, Ohio Tales of Titantic
Open 9 AM - 9 PM Daily, except Christmas Day