When visiting Pigeon Forge with children, you will want to make it a priority to take them to one of the most-popular attractions in Pigeon Forge and the Smoky Mountains, WonderWorks. WonderWorks is a combination of science fair, amusement park and children’s museum in one huge experience. The admission price includes access to over 150 activities ranging from roller coaster simulators to black light ropes courses.
WonderWorks simultaneously entertains young children, teenagers and adults, making it a truly fun experience for people of all ages. Depending on the crowds and how many exhibits that your party decides to interact with, the WonderWorks experience should take between two and four hours.
Some of the attractions and exhibits that your group will want to experience include:
- Inversion Tunnel –the very first experience as you enter the WonderWorks. You will pass through an inversion tunnel with a combination of colors, patterns and circular motion like you are inside a kaleidoscope. Hang on to the rails, you will feel like you are hanging upside down.
- Xtreme360 – Think of a pedal-powered, upside-down carnival ride. The faster you pedal, the faster your upside-down revolutions.
- Hurricane Simulator – Want to know what 65MPH wind feels like? Step into this small room. It’s a hair-raising experience.
- Bed of Nails – What? Lay down on a bed of 3,497 nails? Don’t worry, it won’t hurt.
- Climbing Wall – This beginner-level rock-climbing wall is a fun physical challenge for everyone.
- Wonder Coaster – Whew! This one will get your adrenaline pumping with a full 360 degrees of pitch and roll.
- Ropes Course – The largest indoor ropes course in the world is sure to excite everyone with over 50 obstacles and black lights.
The budget-friendly Ramada Pigeon Forge North is centrally located and within walking distance to the most popular attractions in Pigeon Forge. Reserve your family room now for the best rates and availability.