Our Cleanliness Commitment
We look forward to welcoming you to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Experience warm Southern hospitality and clean, safe haven at our hotel in the Smoky Mountains. Enhanced cleaning measures and a great staff make your stay safe and memorable. We follow the guidelines of the American Lodging Hotel Association, and our Cleaning Supply Vendor to ensure you wellbeing.
Enjoy Responsible Hospitality
- Common Areas
- Enhanced cleaning standards are applied throughout the hotel, including meeting spaces, the pool area, common areas, and back-of-house spaces.
- Rooms + Suites
- All guest rooms follow enhanced cleaning standards, including fridges, following CDC guidelines.
- Housekeeping services are available only on special requests by the guest. No housekeeping personnel may enter the room without guest approval.
- We use the Clorox® Total 360® System to clean all the rooms after guests leave to ensure it is safe for our next guests.
- Staff Safety
- All employees undergo guest safety training. Staff to receive safety and facility sanitation protocols as per training recommendations by the CDC.
- Comprehensive training is provided to employees with frequent guest contact, like housekeeping staff, employees working in the food and beverage section, public area department, hotel operations, and maintenance and engineering.
- Enjoy contactless payments and checkouts during your stay at Ramada Pigeon Forge North.
Play & Stay Local
You don't have to travel far to enjoy the area's beautiful outdoor sights and activities. Ramada Pigeon Forge North puts you within minutes of fun things to see and do, including Dollywood and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
We Are Flexible. Travel Whenever
We know you are ready to reconnect with the world. So, in uncertain times, we keep things flexible. Life happens, things change. Plan your family travel or weekend getaway with confidence at Ramada Pigeon Forge.
In the Words of Guests
"The staff is amazing. Rooms are well maintained, clean and inviting. An abundance of towels, blankets and totileries. Given the times we are living in, the staff made us feel safe and cared for. Breakfast was great too."