Do you want a winter getaway complete with soft, white snow? There's no need to look any further. You can hit the slopes at Ober Gatlinburg where there are lots of activities sure to excite everyone in your group. In addition to skiing for skiers of all ages and skill levels, snowboarding, snow-tubing and the radical Ober Gatlinburg's Freestyle Terrain Park (OGFT) there's always something to do:
- AERIAL TRAMWAY – This cable car takes you on a breathtaking 2.1-mile ride up to the Amusement Park and Ski Area. This is the best way to view the Smoky Mountains.
- SKI MOUNTAIN COASTER – Ober's newest attraction, part luge-part coaster. You will enjoy this high-speed adventure down the mountain hugging every turn and dip.
- ALPINE SLIDE – Two fun-filled 1800' tracks wind their way through the woods and ski trails.
- ICE SKATING – This 140' X 75' indoor ice rink is the centerpiece of the enclosed Ober Mall.
- WILDLIFE ENCOUNTER – You can see wildlife native to the Smokies in their habitat. You will see river otters, bobcats and maybe even our Black Bear family, if they aren't hibernating.
- ARCADE AND REDEMPTION CENTER – Rain or Shine indoor fun for the entire family.
- SCENIC CHAIRLIFT – This ride-for-two offers one of the most beautiful, and romantic ways to view the Smokies.
- CAROUSEL – Take a minute to slow down and enjoy the moment. Fun for young and old.
Ober Gatlinburg is located just a short drive from the Ramada Pigeon Forge. After a fun-filled day playing in the snow, relax in one of our comfortably appointed guestrooms making the Ramada Pigeon Forge, your home in the Smokies.