Holiday Magic in Mountainside Tennessee: Activities & Attractions
This winter Pigeon Forge brings you the most awaited holiday destination. Our guest-centric hotel in Pigeon Forge, TN offers you cozy rooms
with views of the mountains and the warmth of fireplaces, bringing back the nostalgic charm of southern hospitality. Cuddled in the foothills of the Smokies, abundant natural and other tourist attractions is waiting for visitors to come and join the holiday joyride in our mountain resort city.
Our winter attractions include:
Dollywood's the Smoky Mountains Christmas
- Dollywood's Smoky Mountains Christmas is an amazing experience and a magical time for kids and the family. Dollywood's Christmas events are the most celebrated and awarded across America. The entire park turns to a holiday lights display in winter, and at night the magical parade of lights personifies the Christmas spirit for each Dollywood visitor. Nights are special with floats, life-size characters, and loads of surprises. Make your holidays colorful with the Parade of Colors, which starts in the evening. You will never allow yourself to miss any of the shows.
- Rudolph's Holly-Jolly Junction is situated in Craftsman's Valley area. Rudolph and his friends are waiting for you to greet you with an extraordinary Christmas this year. You can participate in the reindeer games and can decorate Christmas cookies.
- Santaland's Crafty Elves is the charm of the Country Fair area. The magic of Christmas comes to life with crafty elves. They keep themselves busy making toys. Kids can play their part in saving Christmas and who knows, maybe get their present early for being Santa's little helpers.
- Glacier's Ridge takes the concept of holiday lights to the next level. It is the most happening Christmas event in Dollywood. It showcases a 50-foot video motion Christmas tree and millions of twinkling and sparkling lights.
Christmas at Dolly's Stampede
Celebrate your Christmas in Dolly's stampede, a non-alcoholic salon, and enjoy our house band Mountain Ruckus. The cast includes 32 magnificent horses that will bring you on a remarkable holiday trip. The fairies, the king, the storyline, the real animals make you feel nostalgic. Santa makes a grand appearance at the end too.
Enjoy every bit of the holidays with a famous four-course meal that includes:
- Original creamy vegetable soup
- Flaky apple pastry
- Buttery Corn on the Cob
- Hot homemade biscuits
- Unlimited tea, coffee
Old Mill Creamery
Put your sweet cravings to rest after an exhausting day of fun and exploration in the Smokies. Relish unique, farm-grown, creamy flavors in these lip-smacking treats. Ice creams for everybody!
Christmas at Crave Golf Club
This year Smoky Mountains bring you the sweetest Christmas celebrations. Welcome to Crave Golf Club's winter wonderland. From mini golfs, mini bowling, escape rooms to candy canes along with 100 trees, 30,000 Christmas lights, and 20,000 ornaments – this is every golfer's holiday dream-come-true.
Hatfield and Mccoy Christmas Disaster Dinner Feud
What are holidays without a little commotion in the family! When the Hatfields and McCoys come together for Christmas Dinner, it gets more than just that - a disaster dinner feud. Let them chuckle your bones with fun, entertainment, and food in a stunning show full of stunts, comedy, and music. Granny's mouth-watering delicious food greets you to the nostalgic holiday flavors. The smashed taters, creamy coleslaw, homemade rolls, and Granny's special dessert are the town's favorite and a must-not-miss for you too.
Scenic Helicopter Tour
Scenic Helicopter Tour offers you the ultimate aerial views of the Great Smokies. You also get to see Douglas Lake, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Bluff Mountain, Wears Valley and more, depending on the variety of tour you select. For more than 40 years, Scenic Helicopter Tours has been the prime attraction for visitors in Pigeon Forge. It is budget-friendly and also offers other flight services including wildlife surveys, power line patrol, turbine transitions.
The Island's Rocking' New Year's Eve Celebration
Planning to spend a traditional yet fun new years' eve with your loved ones? Come to the Island for the greatest New Year bash in town. Rock with live music till the midnight countdown and welcome 2021 with an awesome fireworks display.
Ramada Pigeon Forge is at the center of all your winter holiday festivities in our quaint mountain town. Enjoy food, music, lights and sounds and the views of the Great Smoky Mountains from your safe rooms and suites. We have a range of holiday specials lined for you.
Contact our concierges
for a personalized holiday feel during your stay at Ramada Pigeon Forge.