We look forward to welcoming you! We are family owned and operated and have a combined 70 plus years in the hospitality business. We have a great staff that takes personal ownership in the success and care of our property. We strive to make our property your home away from home while you are building memories and fun experiences with your family. We are more than just a building, the commitment, pride, and love that walks through the front doors daily to welcome and prepare for you our guest is extraordinary.
We are open for business during these unsettling times, our priority is the safety of you and our staff. We are committed to continue being the ‘Ramada of the Year', by upholding the highest standards of cleanliness throughout our hotel. We are following guidelines set forth by Governor Bill Lee in the Tennessee Pledge, Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, American Hotel Lodging Association, Health Department, and our Cleaning Supply Vendor.
We remain committed to the following measures to maintain a safe and healthy environment:
- Daily temperature checks of every staff member on property, which are prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others.
- As recommended by the CDC's social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at9 least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees' queue. Such areas shall be clearly marked for appropriate physical distancing, and where possible, encourage one-way guest flow with marked entrances and exits. When applicable, lobby furniture and other public seating areas will be reconfigured to promote social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning standards throughout the hotel, including guest rooms, meeting spaces, common areas, and back-of-house spaces
- Increased transparency throughout the guest journey.
- In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Upon check out, housekeeping enters the room after three days of vacancy and shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly.
- Superior cleaning products with a greater concentration of bacteria-killing ingredients, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- COVID-19 Training All employees shall receive COVID-19 safety and facility sanitation protocols training recommendations from the CDC with more comprehensive training, consistent with the CDC, for employees with frequent guest contact including Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Public Area Department, Hotel Operations, and Maintenance/Engineering.
- Some service is limited: breakfast is a Grab N Go, Pool closure every hour to clean, fitness center temporarily closed, and limited housekeeping during a stay.
- Our meeting facility is available to rent to twenty people or less.
- Due to the ever-changing nature of openings and closings in Pigeon Forge, our Front Desk Agents are equipped with the most up to date information to assist you.
We look forward to welcoming you to Ramada Pigeon Forge North joyfully and safely.
"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts."