We remain committed to the following measures to maintain a safe and healthy environment:
- Daily temperature checks of every staff member on property, which are prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others.
- As recommended by the CDC's social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at9 least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees' queue. Such areas shall be clearly marked for appropriate physical distancing, and where possible, encourage one-way guest flow with marked entrances and exits. When applicable, lobby furniture and other public seating areas will be reconfigured to promote social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning standards throughout the hotel, including guest rooms, meeting spaces, common areas, and back-of-house spaces
- Increased transparency throughout the guest journey.
- In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Upon check out, housekeeping enters the room after three days of vacancy and shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly.
- Superior cleaning products with a greater concentration of bacteria-killing ingredients, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- COVID-19 Training All employees shall receive COVID-19 safety and facility sanitation protocols training recommendations from the CDC with more comprehensive training, consistent with the CDC, for employees with frequent guest contact including Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Public Area Department, Hotel Operations, and Maintenance/Engineering.
- Some service is limited: breakfast is a Grab N Go, Pool closure every hour to clean, fitness center temporarily closed, and limited housekeeping during a stay.
- Our meeting facility is available to rent to twenty people or less.
- Due to the ever-changing nature of openings and closings in Pigeon Forge, our Front Desk Agents are equipped with the most up to date information to assist you.
"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts."