Our Cleanliness Commitment
Enjoy a Safe and Peaceful Stay in Pigeon Forge
Experience true Tennessee hospitality without worrying about your safety when you visit the Ramada Pigeon Forge. Enhanced screening, cleaning, and lots of new measures to make your stay in our elegant Tennessee hotel safe and memorable.We have a great staff that takes personal ownership in the success and care of our property. We follow all the guidelines set forth by Governor Bill Lee in the Tennessee Pledge, CDC, WHO, American Lodging Hotel Association, Health Department, and our Cleaning Supply Vendor. We look forward to welcoming you back to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
Our priority is our staff's and your safety. We are committed to being the ‘Ramada of the Year' by upholding the highest standards of cleanliness through our hotel. We have enhanced our cleaning protocols and use the Clorox® Total 360® System to ensure your surroundings are clean. The Clorox® Total 360® System is an electrostatic sprayer paired with the trusted Clorox® disinfecting and sanitizing products. This patented spray system gives superior coverage of disinfectants and sanitizers in germ-prone areas like desks, door handles, upholstered furniture, drapes, and restrooms.With an ability to cover up to 18,000 sq. Ft. per hour, The Clorox® Total 360® works up to four times faster than any other traditional sprayer, and uses 65% less solution.
Before You Arrive
- Clean rooms and other areas using the Clorox 360 machine
- Guests given alcohol wipes during check-in
- Hand sanitizer made available to all guests in the lobby
- Guests advised practicing physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other people, not traveling with them. Areas to be marked for appropriate physical distancing.
- Wherever possible, encouraging one-way guest flow with marked entrances and exits.
- Lobby furniture and seating in other public areas reconfigured to promote social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning standards throughout the hotel, including guest rooms, meeting spaces, common areas, and back-of-house spaces.
- Increased transparency throughout the guest journey
- Use of superior cleaning products with a greater concentration of bacteria-killing ingredients following CDC guidelines.
- Front desk equipped with the most up to date information to assist you due to the ever-changing nature of openings and closings and Pigeon Forge.
- Meeting facility available to rent for twenty people or less
- Pool closure every two hours for cleaning purposes
- Fitness center temporarily closed
Rooms + Suites
- Enhanced cleaning standards followed in all the guest rooms following CDC guidelines indluding fridges
- Housekeeping services available only on special request by the guest. No housekeeping personnel to enter the room without guest approval
- We use the Clorox® Total 360® System to clean all the rooms after guests leave to ensure it is safe for our next guests
Daily breakfast with "grab and go" bags
- All employees to undergo COVID-19 training. Employees to receive COVID-19 safety and facility sanitation protocols as per training recommendations by the CDC.
- Comprehensive training for employees with frequent guest contact like housekeeping staff, employees working in the food and beverage section, public area department, hotel operations, and maintenance and engineering.
- Daily temperature checks of every staff member on property.
- Any staff member with a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others prohibited from reporting to work.
We're Flexible. Travel Whenever.
We know you're ready to reconnect with the world. So, in uncertain times, we keep things flexible. Life happens, things change. Plan your family travel or weekend getaway with confidence at Ramada Pigeon Forge.
- Flexible change and upgrade policy
- No cancellation fees for individual reservations
- Contactless payment and check-out
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.
Wishing you good health and safe travels!
Play and Stay Local
You don't have to travel far to enjoy the area's beautiful outdoor sights and recreation. Ramada Pigeon Forge North puts you within minutes of countless things to see and do safely nearby, including:
- Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bluff Mountain Adventures
- Patriot Park
- Historic Old Mill
- Riverwalk Trail
- Rainforest Adventures
- Mountain Riders
- Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park
- Smoky Mountain Jeep Rentals
- Outdoor Gravity Park
- Bird Watching
- Cades Cove Bicycling Days
In the Words of Our Guests
""The staff is amazing. Rooms are well maintained, clean & inviting. An abundance of towels, blankets & toiletries. Given the time we are living in (Covid), the staff figured out a way for you to feel safe with a good hot breakfast. My husband and I felt extremely safe.!""