Cars, Flowers, Food, and Craft as Spring HarbingersThe warmer months are the best to explore the beauty and serenity outdoors. Pigeon Forge, with its quaint glamour, has organized several events this Spring/Summer to bring the community closer.
Dollywood: The famous Dollywood, reopened this March, continues to charm with its spectacular Flower and Food Festival from April to June. The vibrant colors and larger-than-life horticultural sculptures are sure to make your heart aflutter. The sheer variety of culinary delights at the Festival will add to this brilliant exhibition of Nature's bounty.
Wine and Cheese Trail: Be part of the delicious culinary adventures on the Wine and Cheese Trail, where you get to choose a bottle of wine on offer and savor it with famous local cheese spreads. The classic mouth-watering combination will be showcased across 3 different wineries; all located at a stone's throw from Ramada.
Easter Weekend Attractions at Pigeon Forge
- Egg Hunts and Brunches: Hop across the road to Patriot Park to join in the popular Easter Egg Hunt. The family can enjoy a special brunch with the Easter bunny at the Old Mill Pottery House Cafe & Grille.
- Crafting and Quilting: The Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Show will be held at the Gatlinburg Convention Center from April 1 to April 3. The annual Easter event is a way of showcasing hand-made gifts and products made by the local artisans of the community. LeConte Center will also be hosting the 27th Annual A Mountain Quiltfest from May 4-8. It is a unique event where visitors not only get to take quilting classes but also showcase their themed quilt designs.
Spring-Summer Car Shows in and around Pigeon ForgePigeon Forge's car shows are the most dazzling in all of Tennessee. Ramada Pigeon Forge is 7 minutes away from the LeConte Center, which will be hosting a variety of events for car enthusiasts across the country.
- The 44th Annual Spring Corvette Expo on March 19 and March 20 will feature a Show, Sales Corral, Swap Meet, and the annual Corvette Cruise. With hundreds of corvettes lined up and cruising along the Foothills Parkway, it is a sight to behold.
- April 15 to April 17 will flag off the 3-day Spring Rod Run; the largest automotive show in the region. Register your car or simply join in the merriment with the entertainment galore that the event boasts of.
- Head to the Sevierville Event Center, conveniently located 17 minutes from Ramada to watch a squadron of Mustangs roaring in to participate in Ponies in the Smokies; the greatest event to showcase America's favorite car.
Our Commitment to Comfort and SafetyRelax in our comfortable and cozy rooms after a satisfying day spent outdoors. Our staff and employees are committed to make your stay a safe one. The round-the-clock monitoring and sanitizing of the common areas ensure a hygienic and clean environment for you to enjoy. The guest rooms are left undisturbed for 24 hours after a guest has checked out so that they can be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. Contactless payment and check-out make for a hassle-free stay at our elegant hotel. Do check our exciting packages to select the one that suits your needs.
Mark your calendars because Pigeon Forge has many surprises up its sleeve in the months to come. Contact our concierge for more information about booking your stay with us.